Perishable supply chain experts will share insight into the latest technological innovations and the advancing roles of digitalisation, data, automation and sustainability over two days at CoolTech from 21-22 June in Rotterdam. You can book your place quickly and easily here.
Matthijs Van Doorn, Vice President Commercial from the Port of Rotterdam Authority will set the scene on Day One of CoolTech, handing the floor over to industry experts such as Emerson, Carrier, Klinge, Tive, Nexxiot and Sun Intermodal. Over the two-days, our speakers will navigate attendees through the advances of technology in the cold supply chain, exploring how the latest technological innovations and the advancing roles of digitalisation, data, automation and sustainability can aid business. View our full agenda here!
“Globally we have all been affected by events in the past few years such as port congestion, pandemics, extreme weather, and the impact of conflict, to name but a few, which have challenged supply chain models as we know them. Adaptation is vital with data, digitalisation and sustainability playing an increasingly important role in business.” states CoolTech Programme Director, Rhona Greenhill.
Our exciting conference programme covers:
- Cool Investments: Where the money comes from, and for what!
- Predicting banana quality with machine learning models
- Practical implementation of data standards guidelines issued by DCSA and COA
- Innovative and ultra-reliable supply chain solutions for critical chemicals, essential foodstuffs, and life-changing medicines
- The value generated by real-time monitoring of goods (pharmaceutical, perishable, fragile)
- How technology can reduce waste and ensure greater safety
- Regenerative Finance (ReFi): Export Agricultural Market Restructure with Technology and Finance
- Digital twins for the cool chain
- Optimization of export conditions
In collaboration with the Port of Rotterdam, we will host an exclusive Port Tour for a limited number of attendees on 20 June, visiting the Reefer Logistics Container Terminal and the Rotterdam Food Hub featuring the new-built carbon-neutral factory of Innocent Drinks. Don’t miss this chance to visit Western Europe’s largest port for perishable produce!
Book your place today and we will see you in Rotterdam!