We’re delighted to update you that Cool Logistics Middle East will take place 22 September 2021, as a one-day online seminar, with our host port Sohar Port & Freezone.
The food sector is flourishing within the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, driven by population increases, growth in tourism, high per capita income and sustained economic recovery.
Join us on 22 September 2021 to hear from international and regional experts as we discuss:
- Expanding and improving the cold chain in the region – although progress has been made, the cold chain in the GCC region needs further development and investment
- Understanding the regional import flows and opportunities – with a region so dependent upon food imports, what are the opportunities to do business with the GCC countries?
- Improving and increasing food security in the region – many countries in the region have initiated local food security projects, what are the risks and opportunities?
- Middle East market potential – what are the growth prospects, the success stories, the challenges and opportunities for importers, exporters, logistics providers, ports and more?
- Food trends and innovation – what are the current and future trends in the region, from e-commerce to veganism, vertical farming and more?
To join us on 22 September 2021 and take part in our discussions, register here via our event page.
EU Head of Unit for Maritime Transport and Logistics to present Keynote at the 15th Cool Logistics Global Conference
Annika Kroon to feature in Genoa Conference taking place from October 10-12, 2023.
Cutting floriculture industry transportation costs and carbon footprint
Attendees can learn more about careers in the cold chain.